To view the PDF of the Grinnell Underground Magazine’s Spring 2013 Issue, please click here.
This issue contains the articles:
- Riding Solo: A Grinnell Memoir, By Solomon Miller
- Pause Before Endorsing a Cause, By Brian Silberberg
- Learning Takes Away (Social) Skills, By Hannah Quicksell
- Not a Normal Education, By Aaron Mendelson
- Break Through, By Nathan Forman
- Team Spirit and Varsity Blues, By Kirsten Nelson
- Third Down and Forever, By Ron Chiu
- What I Am Learning, By Geo Gomez
- Ally (as a Verb), By Linda Beigel
- Cracked Plaster Walls, By Carl Sessions
- Freinds and Luverz, By Max Christiensen
- Somewhere Over the Rainbow, By Darwin Manning
- Grinnellian Gothic, By Amir Gorjifard
We hope that you enjoy the PDF version of this issue!